I'm A Nasty Woman, And Proud Of It

I'm A Nasty Woman, And Proud Of It

For those who are feeling discouraged.

17
I'm A Nasty Woman, And Proud Of It
Olga Shvartsur

For every woman, person of color, LGBTQ+, persons who are disabled, and all others feeling victimized:

You may be my president but,

You are not a reflection of me. I will never support your bigoted beliefs. Your actions and words don't align with mine. Your blatant disrespect for minorities does not reflect my love for all people or all walks of life. Your discontent toward the LGBTQ community does not display my acceptance for all. Your disregard of global warming is disheartening to hear. Your mocking of the disabled does not show how compassionate I am.

You may be my president but,

I do not owe you respect after the disrespect that has been spewing from your mouth since the minute you began your campaign. I do not owe you support because you do not support me. I see your plans; I see your future and I do no accept what will come.

You may be my president but,

As a woman, as someone who cares about women, I refuse to listen to your openly sexist remarks. I do not owe you my body, though you may think otherwise. I do not owe you respect because you are a man. I do not owe you anything, simply because of my gender.

You may be my president but,

You are not for me and I will NOT get over it. You do not reflect me and i will NOT get over it. Call me stubborn, call me dumb but I won't shut up, and I won't back down. I will roar loud, so be prepared.

Sincerely,

A Nasty Woman