We all have that one friend who pretty much goes MIA during the afternoon.
I am that friend.
Since my freshman year of college, I have truly been able to master the art of napping.
As crazy as napping may seem to some, an afternoon nap is truly life-changing. There is nothing better than cuddling up and taking a little snooze.
Here are all the thoughts I have as a "Nap Queen:"
1. Wow, I know I got a full night's sleep, but I could really sleep some more.
2. *drinks two large coffees* I'm ready for my nap!
3. Why am I awake right now? It's 2 p.m., prime nap time.
4. Why did I not take advantage of nap time in elementary school?
5. What am I going to do in the real world when naps no longer exist? *cries a little*
6. Oops, I overslept my 3 o' clock class...again.
7. This public bench looks like a good spot to get some shut-eye.
8. Wow, I have so many alarms on my phone.
9. A 7 p.m. nap is definitely socially acceptable? Right?
10. Oh, I can't go to that, it's during my nap time.
11. *looks at phone* Oops, I missed everything while I was sleeping...
Keep on napping my friends!