Naked Ambition

Naked Ambition

Why let society prevent you from releasing your inner stripper?

28
Naked Ambition
Holy Taco

At the end of the semester, while anxiously waiting for final grades, college students cannot help but explore other career choices. Drug dealing is too dangerous, online survey taking is not lucrative enough, and selling your organs might be a little extreme. But stripping to get money is rather reasonable.

Top strippers easily earn at least $250,000 a year. An average shift only lasts for about six hours, and on a good night, a six hour shift easily produces $3,000. That surely would cover a few bills, including tuition.

A six hour shift does not really consist of much work, either. A few on stage performances and table dances is enough to have a successful night of work.

Hours are very flexible as well. Strippers are allowed to work as much or as little as they desire, with no worries of being fired or put on probation. Better than working gruesome ten hour shifts for minimum wage, if you ask me.

Not even to mention the astonishing workout stripping is. Stripping requires flexibility and strength, leading to incredibly tight and toned bodies. Dancing is a crucial component of stripping, allowing the creation of muscles, release of tension, and practicing a beautiful art.

With an alluring body, swimming in a pool full of money, and having rappers praise you, stripping also offers a sense of empowerment and confidence. It takes a lot of guts to wear almost nothing and dance around a bunch of strangers.

Unfortunately, when strippers try to integrate into society and become productive citizens, the world is just not having it. The power of nudity and dollar bills is underestimated and highly frowned upon. Society is constantly preventing people from releasing their inner Channing Tatum or Amber Rose comfortably.

Yet, as difficult as it for some to admit, everyone likes strippers inside of the club. The men or women who attend strip clubs are the same people who criticize strippers.

Take, for instance, all the college girls who go out in revealing outfits to get drunk and become the life of the party. These girls do not differ much from an average stripper, except for the fact they are not smart enough to get paid for it. Or how about those models who pose nude for Playboy? They are selling their bodies just like strippers, yet society sugar coats it with the use of the word “modeling.”

There are those who claim that strippers can easily find another job, or work two jobs. However, that just will not cut it. There are people with degrees who are struggling to find a job, like a person with just a high school diploma. We also have to take into consideration the fact that we live in a world where people will do anything for a pretty face and a nice rear, why would you not take advantage of that?

Strippers are hard-working people trying to make a living like everyone else. Do not judge someone until you have been in their G-string.