#MyUNC23 and What You Need to Know About It

Get covered in paint at Holi Moli or live on the edge and steal a brick - the choice is yours.

65
UNC Students in MEJO 477

First of all, watch this video.

No, seriously watch it.

It gave you chills, right?

Well, on Nov. 1, 2017, UNC-Chapel Hill’s class, MEJO 477, launched MyUNC23, a campus-wide interactive bucket list that allows students to select their own 23 experiences to cross off before graduating.

Eliza Parer, the student heading up the campaign, said: “MyUNC23 is a way for past, present, and future students to share with their friends their top 23 UNC highlights, memories or must do experiences. This is a list made by you, for you. This is your UNC bucket list.”

Starting Nov. 1, participants of MyUNC23 could go to myunc23.com to select their own 23 experiences from a pre-generated list that will continue to be updated with students’ suggestions throughout the campaign. The campaign is meant to allow students to make the most of their time at Carolina while giving them the flexibility to tailor their list to what matters most to them.

MEJO 477, or New Media Technologies and its Impact on the Future of Advertising, Marketing and PR, each semester tackles a different project looking to rebrand and launch a campaign. MyUNC23, or Carolina’s comprehensive bucket list, offers a customizable way for students to get the most out of their experience.

So, what are your 23?

In order to find out more information about the class, contact Gary Kayye, professor of MEJO 477, at kayye@email.unc.edu. For additional details about the campaign, direct inquiries to Madeline Stefan at stefam18@live.unc.edu.