Fiction On Odyssey: My Werewolf Story

Fiction On Odyssey: My Werewolf Story

Where things get hairy, literally.

164
Fiction On Odyssey: My Werewolf Story
Fandom

“ Have you ever had a moment in your life where everything seems so unreal? Well that is my every day life.” ~ Shamara Williamson

My name is Shamara Williamson. I am 18 years old and started my Senior year of high school. I have long wavy blonde hair with forest green eyes and a sarcastic mouth. So don’t take everything I say seriously. I am 5’ 4” and you can say I’m on the skinny side.

Enough about me and let’s get on with my Werewolf Story.

“Shamara, do you really have to leave?”

“Yes, Kathy. But don’t worry I will stay in touch and visit on holidays.”

That’s my best friend Kathy Stolke. We have been best friends since second grade and have never been separated until now.

I have Kathy a pat on the back and turn to Peter to give him a hug. I will miss these guys.

“Be safe Shamara. Call me if you are in any trouble and I will be there in no time,” he whispered. A man of few words is the only way to describe him. I nodded and went to finish loading my stuff into the car.

Right before I entered the car, I turned waved the goodbye. As we were backing out of the drive way, I rolled down the window and yelled, “ Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!”

“I can’t promise anything,” she yelled back.

I sat back down and put in my headphones. Soon we were crossing the town border. Reading the sign, “Now leaving Oakstown, Iowa.” Now thinking about it, I’ve lived here since I was a baby. It is hard to start over when you had one more year left of school and trying to make new friends. My parents, Shawn and Emily Williamson, decided it would be best for us to have a new scenery. Clearwater, Tennessee here we come.

“So, are you excited about your senior year?” Mom asked.

“I don’t know mom. I feel more nervous about it than excited. I feel like my life is going to change as soon as I walk through those doors.”

“Let’s see how it goes and just remember to stay positive about it if it does go to hell.”

I laughed at her choice of cuss words. She is one of those parents that try to keep it at PG~13.

You might as well take a nap during the trip. It’s going to take us awhile to get there.”

I took her advice and as I was drifting away, a feeling of danger crept up and wondered what it meant.