My Top Five Songs Of The Month

My Top Five Songs Of The Month

For all of my music lovers.

7
My Top Five Songs Of The Month

These songs have been on repeat! These types of articles will be posted monthly and will include but not be limited to music.(food, clothes, whatever!)

Keyshia Cole - You've Changed (With Lyrics)

I am a huge fan of Keyshia Cole. Her vocals on this record, in particular, are immaculate. She sounds great in all of her songs; however, in You've Changed, she definitely plays around with her upper chest register and it shows just how talented of a vocalist Keyshia is.

Chris Brown - You Like That (Audio)

Classic Chris, releasing irresistible bops. This one has been on repeat for me.

Charli XCX-Silver Cross

Phenomenal song, Phenomenal album. Charli's sound is in my opinion, revolutionary for the Pop music genre.

Maxwell-This Woman's Work (MTV Unplugged Version)

I recently stumbled upon Maxwell's music and I instantly fell in love. His song Pretty Wings is bone-chillingly beautiful, and I believe its outro should be its own song; however, his cover of Kate Bush's 1988 hit song This Woman's Work has been on repeat for me. His Falsetto is just...divine.

Mariah Carey-Touch My Body

I mean what would be a Brendan Hamel article about music without a Mariah Carey song. This Billboard Hot 100 number 1 has been on repeat lately. To be honest, Mariah's entire discography has been on repeat for me for the past 18 years...Literally.