5 Songs To Listen To On A Boring, Rainy Day

Rainy days can make the day moody, but listening to songs about the rain can bring out the best moods to feel.

380
https://www.maxpixel.net/Water-Wet-Drops-Rain-Rainy-Rainy-Day-Raindrops-275317

Rainy days can make the day moody, but listening to songs about the rain can bring out the best moods to feel. There are five songs that I listen to on rainy days. You do not have to follow the whole playlist. You can choose at least one song to listen to on rainy days or resort to a song that is outside of this list.

1. "Come Clean" by Hilary Duff

Everyone has to know this song. It was one of the well-known songs in 2005. It was also shown on Disney Channel. This song is about a girl wanting to have a new beginning with her lover. The rain will clean her and mark the start of a new beginning. If you want second chances with your lover, then you should listen to this song. Try to reunite with him or her on a rainy day and cite the lyrics from the song. You can say something like, "Let's go back. Back to the beginning."

2. "Because You Live" by Jesse McCartney

Who wouldn't forget this song from Jesse McCartney? This song starts off with the piano playing. The piano makes me think about the rain. The first lyric says, "Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart." Now, that is definitely a song to listen to on rainy days. This song is saying that a boy goes through so many troubles. Luckily, a girl who loves him gives him hope to live on. The rain represents the boy's loss of hope. When the rain clears out, the girl is a star that shines on him. The light is what he will embrace to keep going. Imagine singing this song live with the rain or water pouring down on you.

3. "Rainy Day" by Ayumi Hamasaki

This Japanese song is the song I mostly listen to on rainy days. This song is saying that a girl feels heartbroken and lost on a rainy day. The rain represents her yearning to see her lover. Luckily, the girl finds her lover at the end. The last lyric says that a light shines on where the couple is walking. The light means that the couple is happy and they will always be together. After listening to this song, I believe in the hope that couples will find each other in the rain whenever they get lost.

4. "Rainy Day" by Ailee

This Korean song shares the song title with the Japanese song by Ayumi Hamasaki. However, the Korean song has a different meaning than the meaning in the Japanese song. This song is about a girl who feels upset after she broke up with her lover. She wants the rain to take away not only her sadness, but also her memories of the relationship. Like "Come Clean", the girl wants a new beginning. The only difference is that she wants to move on from her boyfriend. She does not want to give him a second chance. Who wants to give his or her lover a second chance when the lover is the one who breaks his or her heart? If you are facing a breakup and want to move on immediately, then you should listen to this song. You can go in the rain and scream out how you feel.

5. "Tears Are Falling" by Son Dam Bi

This Korean song is also about a girl who feels upset after her boyfriend broke up with her. Compared to "Rainy Day" by Ailee, the girl cannot move on and wants her boyfriend back. One of the lyrics says, "Tears are falling, rain is falling, love is falling." Her sadness is the rain. She cannot escape from the storm. The only way she can escape from the rain is by having the boyfriend come back to see her. He must be the sun that is hiding in the clouds from her. The clouds shield her from seeing him do what he is doing after the breakup. He also does not see that the girl is still yearning for him and that yearning is hurting her really much. If you are really upset about your breakup and want to let all of your tears out, then you should listen to this song especially when the sky is crying as well.