My Top 5 Most Influential TV Shows

My Top 5 Most Influential TV Shows

Cause some TV shows really change your prospective on things.

3
My Top 5 Most Influential TV Shows

Being the TV/movie lover that I am I have a very long list of TV shows that have blown me away, but that's for another time. These are some of the TV shows that taught me valuable lessons while simultaneously capturing my attention and forcing me to get invested with each character. Of course, you may have different opinions for each of them, these are just my personal experiences with each show.

Game Of Thrones

Revenge. Power. Love. This incredible series teaches you how the people you love the most may not be who you thought they were. It shows how anyone is able to change if they want to. Though this takes place in a completely different time period it addresses many topics that relate back to our society. It shows that anyone can become a hero or a villain. The show does a great job of getting you attached to characters who develop throughout the series. I have to say that not only is this one of my favorite shows but it also taught me how to be a strong, opinionated individual.

Grey’s Anatomy

This show tackles a lot of issues in my opinion. Not only does it deal a lot with mental health issues but it also shows the audience that everyone has problems in their life and the only way to get through it is to have a good support system. This is one of the shows that I have found myself continually crying. The series does a great job of giving you different perspectives of all the characters' lives while still only focusing on one character. You also get attached to the characters very easily because the show makes you feel as if you were living the life of the character. This show may not appeal to everyone, but if you get the opportunity to watch it I would suggest doing so.

American Horror Story

American Horror Story is one of the first shows that was impactful on me at a young age. It tackles issues like bullying, mental illness, and self-worth. Also, each season is a different storyline meaning that you never get bored. On top of that, it's a horror show so you're always on your toes wondering what's gonna happen next.

Orange Is The New Black

This is also one of the shows that were a tearjerker. Orange Is The New Black also tackles some of the issues that we are facing in our society. The show taught me that you shouldn't judge someone by what they have done or looked like.

New Girl

New Girl is always seen as a comedy but in my opinion, it's a little more than that. This series shows what true family is while following the lives of roommates. It shows that just because you aren't related to someone doesn't mean that they aren't family. Similar to Grey's Anatomy this series shows that even if you are going through a rough time you will get through it with a support system.