Anxiously Awaiting The Next Season Of Game of Thrones, As Told By 'Game Of Thrones'

Season six is coming...

42
Watchers On The Wall

For those of you who have been living under a rock for the last five-plus years, there’s this little show called "Game of Thrones" that returns to grace our HBO subscriptions every April. This upcoming season is the sixth in the series. Now, I don’t read the books but I do watch, enjoy and at times yell at the show for reasons that are obvious if you’ve seen the past seasons. For those of you who don’t really understand this "GoT" hype, allow me to explain what it’s like waiting for this masterpiece of a television program to return.

When you find out the date of the premiere.

Bingeing the entire show up until the new season because honestly what else are you going to do for the next few months?

Discussing theories with your fellow nerds.

Anxiously awaiting the trailer for the new season.

Seeing the trailer and freaking the freak out!

Posting memes about the return of the show.

Praying to the Gods you remember your HBO Go password so you can watch the premiere before any spoilers hit.

On the day of the premiere, sitting down and preparing your mind, body, and soul for the most epic show there is. Brace yourself, "Game of Thrones" season six premieres April 24.