Here they are:

​"Failure is a detour not a dead end street"​ - Zig Ziglar

Dead End Road Sign · Free Stock Photo

www.pexels.com

Let me start off with my all time favorite quote. If I ever need motivation or I feel like giving up, I search this quote up first. It is the best quote to tell you that failure is never the end because so many people seem to think so when something small goes wrong.

"Try and fail but do not fail to try"- Jared Leto

Man Standing on Cliff Photography · Free Stock Photo

www.pexels.com

The best thing about this quote is that it goes for everyone. We can try so hard and still not get something right because that is just a part of life, but if we completely stop trying, there is nowhere to go from there because we're putting all of our effort to waste and that's not fair to ourselves. Everyone and anyone can simply try to accomplish something.

"The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Silhouette of Feather Dreamcatcher · Free Stock Photo

www.pexels.com

You can look at this quote in a couple of ways. You can think about what Oprah had in mind when she said this or you can just do what she says. I think we spend too much time thinking about what we could have done or pleasing others to please ourselves. We could either overthink every single step we take or we can set an open mind and take the risk to happiness. I don't know about you, but I prefer the second one.

"You have to keep breaking your heart until it opens"- Rumi

Woman Looking at Sea While Sitting on Beach · Free Stock Photo

www.pexels.com

It seems like there is no possible way to ever look at this quote positively, but I beg to differ. This quote tells us that we might go through heartache but as we recover, we get stronger. Once we build up our full strength and something/someone hurts us, we can face it in a different way. Sometimes we feel like we have no value anymore but the truth is that we are just building false meanings for ourselves.

"Every day is a new day"

Crop Field Under Rainbow and Cloudy Skies at Dayime · Free Stock Photo

www.pexels.com

One of the shortest quotes, but the most meaningful. If everyday is a new day, then why should everyone always worry about what happens on that day? Every day is a new day and every day can be a better day.