My Month Of Thanks

My Month Of Thanks

To everyone in my live that has either been close to me, or not. Thank you.

27
My Month Of Thanks

In a world that is worried about the recent election, I've been thinking about how November is the month full of thanks. Thanksgiving is fastly approaching, and though there are some things to cry about, there are many more to smile about. I wanted to write a letter thanking a few individuals in my life that have really made an impact on who I am today.

Dear Mom, you are the reason I am who I am. You gave me life, and it has been such an honor experiencing it under you. Thank you for never giving up on me and for always believing in me. Thank you for spending countless hours of your own personal life making mine better. Thank you for loving me unconditionally and showing me what a real parent is. I wish to be half as great as you are someday. Thanks for being unforgettable.

Dear Aunts & Uncles, thank you for supporting me throughout my life, and acting as second parents. Thanks for coming to all of my awful band and uncomfortable choir concerts. Thank you for allowing me to have a second home besides my own, and welcoming whenever I want it. Thanks for being unforgettable.

Dear Grandparents, thank you for loving me probably more than your own. Thank you for teaching me lessons in life. Thank you for sharing stories and giving me takes of what it was like growing up for you. Thank you for always being there and giving me and my siblings anything we need regardless of circumstance. Thank you for being such great role models and unforgettable people in my life.

Dear First Love, thank you for showing me the butterflies and wonderful characteristics of young love. Thank you for opening my heart and allowing me to feel those strong emotions. Thank you for taking me on vacations and constantly making me smile. Also, thank you for not sticking around. Thank you for showing me heart break so I know how to handle it later on in life. Thank you for being unforgettable.

Dear Nanny Family, thank you. Thank you for allowing me into your home to take care of your children. Thank you for feeding me and giving me a second home to stay in. Thank you for accepting me for who I was and trusting me with your babies. Thank you for being unforgettable.

Dear Theatre Director(s)/Castmates, thank you. Thank you for pushing me to be the very best me I can be. Thank you for trusting that I can become a better actress and never letting me settle for less. Thank you for giving me fabulous opportunities to work on and offstage with you. Thank you for showing me my favorite hobby. Thank you for being unforgettable.

Dear Childhood Best Friend, thank you for giving me all of those wonderful years. Thank you for being there for me when we both needed it most. Thanks for all of the pictures, memories and laughter we shared. Thank you for helping me realize you are not who I need in my next chapters of life. I cherish every part of life we have shared. I just don't think you will continue to be on the same path as me. Thank you for being unforgettable.

Dear Newest Love, thank you for restoring my heartbreak and stealing me heart fully. Thank you for opening my mind and making me step outside of my comfort zone almost daily. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for not only being my love, but my best friend. Thank you for never leaving my side. Thanks for being unforgettable.

Dear Bully In School, thanks for being mean. Thank you for making me hate going to school and forcing me to find people who actually care about me. Thanks for showing me there are people out there who are genuinely nice and interested in what I have to say. Thank you for making me tough and able to stick up for what I believe in whether others agree or not. Thanks for being unforgettable.

Dear Favorite Teacher, thank you for making me want to teach. Thank you for being so accepting and patient with me. Thank you for being so understanding. Thank you for making school enjoyable and worthy of my time. Thank you for touching my life like no one else has. Thank you for being unforgettable.

Dear Not-So-Favorite Teacher, thank you for showing me what not to be as a teacher. Thank you for being a bad example. Thank you for making me dread class so I can figure out how to make my own students want to come to mine. Thank you for being unforgettable.

Dear Boss, thank you for trusting me enough to work for you. Thank you for always knowing I'm dependable and worthy of your time. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to present my skills exceptionally. Thank you for respecting me and my life as well as your own. Thank you for being unforgettable.

Dear Friend I Lost Too Soon, thank you. Thank you for being who you were. Thank you for making such a huge impact on my life when you were with me and continuing to when you're not. Thank you for showing me what a wonderful family you have and what a wonderful community I am a part of. Thank you for always having a smile on your face and always having something smart to say. Thank you for being so completely unforgettable.

Dear Now-Best Friend, thank you for stepping into my life not too long ago and sticking around. Thank you for showing me what real friendship is. Thank you for always supporting me and never giving up on me. Thank you for being my other half. Thanks for being unforgettable.

Dear Stepmom, thank you for coming into my family and loving me like your own daughter. Thank you for treating my siblings like your own as well. Thank you for taking on such a huge roll in my life. Thank you for giving me the best half sister and step brother anyone could ask for. Thank you for being unforgettable.

Dear Old/New Classmates, thank you for spending the last 12 years with me and some of you continuing to spend the next four. Thank you for all of the old friendships and all the new ones that are just beginning. I care about each and every one of you. Thank you for being unforgettable.

Thank you to everyone that has been a part of my life. Each and every one of you has affected my life and there is nothing I'm more thankful for. I have the best people on my world, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. Happy Thanksgiving.