My Letter To Shakespeare's Juliet

My Letter To Shakespeare's Juliet

Will this find you?

15
My Letter To Shakespeare's Juliet
Blogspot, Literacy Minute

Dear Juliet,

As I am sitting her on my floor imagining that I am in Vienna, enjoying the nice sunshine and the smell of food, I wonder if this will ever reach you or if it will get lost in the mail. I will continue to write this no matter if it get lost I believe that there will be someone who will see this.

I am 21 years old and currently wondering if I have a love life or if I ever will have one someday. I shouldn't be thinking this but it is always in the back of my head. I know that I will meet someone as I get older and that I shouldn't worry about it now, but I know that one day it is what I want. I want to get married and have children I believe that being a mother and a wife is what God is wanting me to do with my life.

I am a big sucker for "Chick Flicks", romantic movies that emphasize true love and how everything happens. I like to believe that true love is real and that someday I will meet my prince, the man I will marry. As I watch these films show a guy who is in a relationship meet the girl that shows up out of no where and falls in love with the guy. The girl then realizes that he will never fall for her since he is in a relationship, but then something amazing happens like a wedding and they both happen to be there and the guy confesses his feelings towards the girl and reveals that he is completely single then kisses her and Happily ever after. All these stories show how perfect a moment is when you realize you are with the one you are supposed to be with.

I a believer in destiny and that everything happens for a reason. I believe that when people come into your life they are there for a reason to either help you out or teach you a lesson. There is just this one thing that I hope and want to find. I want to find the guy that I will marry. There is this one guy that I like but haven't met yet due to certain circumstances. We text daily and we are completely flirting while doing so. When we are texting we are acting like a couple even though we aren't and he keeps saying that he wants to call me his, which I want him to. Will I ever get the love I dream of and hope for?

With all the love,

A believer in true love

P.S.

If anyone wants to write to Juliet you can!