Dear Future Little,

Dear Future Little,

We haven't met, and this is crazy, but Big/Little maybe?

Dear Future Little,

I can't wait for you to be all mine. I love you so much already, and we haven't even met yet. But soon you will running home to me, and Big/Little we will be.

I can't wait for you to fall in love with this organization, and watch you grow as a person because of it. I promise to teach you everything you need to know, from founders and dates to values and the meaning of sisterhood.

I promise to push you to realize your potential and be your encouragement in times of doubt. I promise to help you grow into a wonderful young women, even though I swear you're already perfect.

I promise to be there for the endless craft sessions, pizza and movie dates, all-nighters in the lib, and everything in between. I will be your person throughout your time in college, and for years after that. "It's not four years, it's for life" will become more than just a saying to you.

I will be there to defend you from heart-breaking frat boys, and catty freshman girls. I will be there to support every A+ and every new accomplishment. I will be a safe place for when you are scared, lonely, or sad. My house is your house, and your get away at anytime.

I will always be a text or phone call away. I will be there to help you decide everything from classes, to outfits, to formal dates. I will be there to guide you through all the ups and downs you will face in college.

But most importantly, I promise to teach you how to be a good Big, just as my Big has done for me. I will lead by example. I will show you what it means to be a good sister, and to be a good role model. So you too, can have a perfect Little and be the perfect Big.

Your Future Big