My Favorite Latinx Memes

My Favorite Latinx Memes

If you need a good laugh, take a look at these.

118
My Favorite Latinx Memes
wikimedia

If you are like me, you love memes, especially when they talk about something that you grew up with or face today. Memes are supposed to put some humor in your life. I share them all the time, especially memes about what it means to be Latinx. Here is a list of my favorite memes.

1. The Celia Cruz meme

If you know who this amazing woman was, then you most likely read this in her voice. When I first saw this, I laughed for a good five minutes. It also shows Latinx integration to the United States and going to places like Starbucks without losing their Latinx selves, which I appreciate.

2. Mazapan de la Rosa meme

If you know anything about Mexican candy, then you know how fragile Mazapan de la Rosa is. Honestly, I am not even sure how it can get into it's package without breaking. When I was little, I would make a huge mess of them. Needless to say, if you can get it out of the packaging without breaking it, you have got some serious skills.

3. That taco truck life

Going out to the taco truck on the weekends is a regular thing for me. Getting tres tacos de asada is the go to thing, especially after a night of turning up. This memes shows just how much everyone loves tacos de asada.

4. The face you make at every family gathering

No matter if you are Latinx or not, this dog's face is what everyone feels when a family member says "te ves mas gordita" or you look like you got chubbier. Like, just let me eat all the tacos I want and leave me alone.

5. Relationship problems

If you ever make your significant other mad, and you know you messed up, you know this is the perfect solution. Tacos can be the solution to just about anything, especially when someone offers to buy them for you!