My Boy Friends And Our Group Chat

My Boy Friends And Our Group Chat

Two guys, a girl, and a group chat.

72
My Boy Friends And Our Group Chat
Chelsea Drake

When you're the only girl in a group chat with your two best guy friends, you get a little insight into the mysterious place us girls are always trying to figure out: a boy's brain. I get some pretty honest advice from them whenever I ask and I know they have my best interest at heart. This is to all of the times our group chat was interesting, to say the very least.

When I'm acting a bit too extreme and/or just being my annoying, sometimes egotistical self.

When I try to sound confident and powerful and I end up sounding like Michael Scott.

For all those times they just wanted to push my buttons for no reason.

Whenever I mention that I'm going out to some social gathering and they (Justin) start lecturing me, even though I don't even do alcohol.

What I imagine Eric's face to be when I say something realllllllly stupid or random.

Whenever I bring up a topic that is kinda weird and they're just waiting for me to finish my text so they can start coming up with ways to ridicule me.

Me when they bring up sports stats and updates and I'm just like

When they make a really good point that I don't have a witty/relevant comeback to.

When everyone's happy before one of us messes it up by insulting someone.

But at the end of the day, we all value our friendship so we just get over it.

Thank you for always being there for me and letting me annoy you daily. I don't know what I'd do without you two.