5 Things I've Accomplished During Self-Isolation

I can say that this is the least productive I've been in my whole life.

42

Many people will say, "now is the time to be productive," and "you shouldn't be wasting your days," while self-isolating. If you're anything like me, you've never had this much free time while still having so much to do.

I've managed to do all of the important things, like finish my assignments for the semester and prepare for final exams and papers, but after all the hard work is done, what else is there to do?

Instead of being productive and learning a new skill or trade or making charitable donations, I've resorted to being productive in the things that matter most to me, things that aren't all that important. I've accomplished quite a lot with what little motivation I have.

Baked a cake.

I baked a cake for the first time in my life, all by myself. It tasted amazing and I have to thank Betty Crocker for her help.

Beat 'OuterWorlds' on Xbox.

What started out as just a casual game for me to play through became my mission to beat during my self-isolation. Once I beat the game, I started the game over again to finish the side missions and make different choices for my character.

Packed up my apartment for a move.

This has taken me longer than I would have liked because I'm lazy and have no motivation to move, but I did all the packing by myself and am already regretting how I didn't organize or label anything.

Found a new hatred for something irrelevant in my life.

Cosmopolitan has a channel on Snapchat which likes to feature Tik Tokers and their lives, so now I have decided to hate any of those Tik Tok people and their so-called "Hype House" forever. None of those kids can dance and they are so cringe to watch. They are not funny or cute or charming and I hope they realize that dropping out of college to be a Tik Toker was a huge mistake.

Finally hosted the K.K. Slider concert in Animal Crossing New Horizons.

The grandest achievement of them all was finally being able to host my very own K.K. Slider concert in ACNH. I only had a three-star rating on my island when K.K. himself left some feedback and the following day, the legend himself was on my island for a concert. I almost cried. It was great.