Must See Best Disney Universal Attractions

Co-written by Sheetal Tadiparty and Samay Patel

As two students attending Florida for the HOSA International Leadership Conference, we have spent months preparing and studying for our competitions and different events. However, with this conference comes an incredible trip to the magical and widely known place of Walt Disney World and Universal Studios. From a young age, we've dreamed about seeing Mickey Mouse and drinking the famous Butterbeer in Harry Potter World, and in just over two weeks, the dreams will become reality. When planning the trip, we decided to make an itinerary of all the must-see attractions, and we decided to list some of our personal favorites, including why it's imperative that these places be visited.

The Different Mountains In Disney World

upload.wikimedia.org

Magic Kingdom is often called the "most magical place in the world" due to the immense Fan Service they have for their audience. One of these Fan Services comes through the 6 Mountains they have built throughout the park, especially Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Respectively, these are amazing rides, but when you realize they have a connected story, it makes it all the more magical.

"Pirates of the Caribbean" Ride

live.staticflickr.com

This Pirates of the Caribbean ride was the inspiration for the mega-million movie franchise and has continued to provide good entertainment to amusement park visitors. While older riders might feel the ride does not carry the thrill of Space Mountain, this ride has a ton of secrets that might be a bit more than scary to some people. For example, did you know that one of the skulls on the ride is a real skull?

Disney's Boardwalk

live.staticflickr.com

Another iconic area in Disneyland, commonly known from the board game Monopoly, is the Disney Boardwalk. This promenade is necessary to explore when taking a trip to Disney; it spans a quarter mile along the river and is filled with dining areas and shops at bay, and it is especially stunning at nighttime. This entertainment area includes dance halls, street performers, caricature artists, and even miniature golf. Renting a bike to travel down Disney's famous Boardwalk is a fun and common activity to do.

Hollywood Studios

upload.wikimedia.org

Disney's Hollywood Studios is a theme park with iconic attractions, entertainment, and character experiences. It features an array of Toy Story rides and many more roller coasters that include drops and dark rides for all the daredevils. There are even a variety of film-making technologies, including animation, 3D, and Circle Vision 360. The Star Tour attraction was even met with a lot of popularity, so we recommend riding early in the morning to avoid the long lines and rush. Another must-see at Hollywood Studios is the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, which incorporates many twists and turns during a high speed ride at 60 mph.

The Magic Kingdom Castle

farm1.staticflickr.com

Could any sight in all of Florida be as iconic as the legendary Castle of Cinderella? The Caste of Cinderella is the marking of all of Disney's amusement parks. But there is so much more that occurs in this area that can provide thrills to people of all audiences. However, nothing has entranced more audiences than the thrilling fireworks show. This show is renowned worldwide for its large entertainment spectacle. This is an experience you cannot fake.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

upload.wikimedia.org

Pick up your wands and transport yourself to the truly magical Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios. You can explore the Hogwarts castle, Hogsmeade shops, and even try the world-famous butterbeer. This iconic destination is bound to be loads of fun, even for non-Harry Potter fans (if that's even possible).

The Marvel Superheroes Island

live.staticflickr.com

Don't let the recent acquisition of Marvel Comics into Disney Studios fool you, this Marvel Superhero Island can be found in Universal Studios. When people think of the Islands of Adventure, they typically think of the ride Hulk, which is the prime attraction of this section of the park. The rollercoaster has been known to bring thrills and chills to the riders and the recent redesign of the ride will only make it more appealing to riders. But there are other amazing rides too, such as the interactive spiderman or doctor doom's fearfall to keep you at the edge of your seat.