Music; Part of my Lifeline

Music; Part of my Lifeline

One of the best things I've ever discovered.

66
Music; Part of my Lifeline
Google Images

Let me put a scenario in your head. You jump in your car and start it up, you are on your way to campus for class. You turn on the radio, start bumpin' to some tunes. That's the best way to start the morning. Now, try thinking about driving to campus without the radio or music. Boring right? Wait, just imagine your life without music. Hard to think about right? I'm right there with you. Music plays such a important part of my life and probably the same way for most of you guys. Let me tell you why it's important for me.

Music. It's so simple when you think about it. It's really a bunch of sounds put together with some words thrown in there somewhere. But for me, the lyrics of a song mean so much to me. I want to be able to listen to different songs, with different types of tones and different beats for whatever kind of mood that I'm in. I have so many songs on my iPhone that i can choose from if I want to pump myself up, get myself focused on homework or just music that get's me thinking. That's whats beautiful about music. You can use it for every situation. The best of both worlds.

The artists. There are so many of them. Varying from Hip-Hop to Country, there are numerous great artists out there, but they all have different flows and personalities. You can listen to two different artists and you will never hear the same flow or story between. For example, one of my favorite artists out right now is a rapper named Logic. Every song he delivers always has a purpose and a message to come with it. You will get songs about his troubled life in the streets of Maryland, and you will also hear songs about his come up in the music industry. He provides variety and a true message with all his songs. It leaves me with so many emotions and blows my mind by the talent that he possesses and the lyrics that he puts in his songs. THAT is music. THAT is why I listen to music. To hear a story and take someone from it. Every artist should have the same personality and flow as Logic.

Music is truly a part of me. A part of my life that Is so important to me that I hope will always be great. The emotions, joy, love, pain and impact it leaves with me makes every bad scenario in my life, go away. Whenever I'm down, or upset, i know music will always be there to pull me up and get me on my feet. I can't think the music world enough for what they do for music junkies like me. Let's hope that the industry stays alive and always leaves a positive message on the world.