Report this Content
Muhlenberg College is our home sweet home, and...WE’RE BACK! A new school year is beginning here at ‘Berg, and there are so many incredible memories just waiting to be created. Our school is such an amazing place to learn, grow, and make the best of friends! I’m only a sophomore, and I feel like I’ve already had the time of my life here at this quirky, door-holding, caring college, but there’s so much that I still want to do here! And so, I hereby present to you my random bucket list of Muhlenberg dreams.
1. Camp out and stargaze under Victor’s Lament.
2. Be a sack on Sack Day, the strangest and most Muhlenberg thing to ever occur.
3. Bring Dean Green back for one last hug.
4. Make it a whole year without losing my key and swipe (I know-- this one’s probably an unlikely one to achieve).
5. Be first on line for Wokabilities or the Mac & Cheese Bar (even more unlikely).
6. Sled down the hill behind Benfer.
7. Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the dining hall on one swipe for the whole day.
8. Get a selfie with the mule, our beloved mascot.
9. Acquire a Muhlenberg banner with the old M (still not over the new M and never will be-- sorry not sorry)
10. Live in the Village.
11. Make a Stuff-a-Plush (not sure how I still haven’t done this).
12. Actually get the hang of the Wepa printer system.
13. End the year with Dining Dollars and meal swipes to spare.
14. Stay awake for the whole Arts Marathon.
15. Be mentioned on the ‘Berg Bulletin.
16. Get on a first-name basis with Awa.
17. Dance on a table at Midnight Breakfast.
18. Become best friends with a dog from Doggie De-Stressor Day.
19. Find ~anyone~ who could top Jesse McCartney to perform at East Fest.
20. Go up in the Haas bell tower, look out over our beautiful campus, and reminisce about all the amazing times I’ve had here at Muhlenberg, the most wonderful home a college student could ever ask for!
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.