MUCH NEEDED WRITER'S INSPIRATION

MUCH NEEDED WRITER'S INSPIRATION

When you are in writer's block funk, this will give you few ideas for inspiration.

4
MUCH NEEDED WRITER'S INSPIRATION
Google

Every single week, I know that I have this article to write. Every week I start thinking of ideas as soon as I submit my article for that week, so I have something ready to go for the upcoming week. This week was same as last week, but what was different is that, I had no idea what to write about. I usually have this dilemma pretty much every week but I end up finding something to write about, this week I have absolutely nothing. Since I had no idea what I will write about I went searching for ideas and that's when the "light bulb" went up. I know many of us have this issue of coming up with topics or ideas to write about, and once we get started with writing there is no stopping us. Well this post is about how to get ideas for topics to write about.

Facebook

As much as we utilise our social media for random things, this should be one of the most valuable resources. There are few ways to use your Facebook for getting ideas. You can use your Facebook timeline to see what everyone is talking about and get an inspiration from there. You can also go to specific groups that you may follow on Facebook and see what they are talking about to get inspiration, or last but not lease always ask your Facebook friends. I usually put in a question on my status and see the responses of everyone and try to get an inspiration from there, or go to one or all of the groups i follow and ask them the questions, somewhere somehow I will get an idea of what to write about.

As much as we all are always pinning stuff, look up ideas on what to cook for dinner, which work out to do or what to wear to the party on weekend. Why shouldn't we utilize Pinterest. I always just put in search "writing ideas" or "blogging ideas" and it shows me great posts. Reading through the post of others gives me ideas of what to write about or gives me an inspiration of what types of things I can be writing about.

Every day life

Most of the time my inspiration comes from just every day life. Day to day life can be hectic but at the same time if you look at positive sides of things you can find amazement in it, and from those spectacular moments or events you can get your inspiration. Sometimes even the not so glamorous moments give us inspiration to write about, may it be just for venting. Hey, even venting sometimes, makes for a great articles.

These are just the few ways that I use to come up with ideas, or get inspired with topics on what to write about. Social media is not just for socializing but also for inspiration for many different things, even small things such as writing prompts. Hope this helps you come up with writing prompts of your own. Comment below and let me know what other things that you use to come up with ideas, what have worked for you in the past, and what are you planning to use in the future?