Treat yourself

3 Movies You Don't Wanna Miss In 2019

Treat yourself to dinner & some movies. Can you dig it!

35
3 Movies You Don't Wanna Miss In 2019
https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2018/08/17/universal-orlandos-cinemark-theater-is-getting-a-massive-remodel

Yes treating your self is an awesome form of self-love. Why not treat yourself with a few great movies to catch this summer. I absolutely love movies. I love to interpret them and try to piece together the writer's thoughts. But enough about me there are some great movies upcoming and some that are already out that you don't wanna miss. If you like horror, action & comedy you've arrived at your information destination for great movies this year.

Shaft

Get on here JJ!! Haha words of Samuel L. Okay so I don't know if they just waited on purpose or they just found the right kid but, they are genius for Shaft 2. I don't wanna disclose details but Shaft gotta jr laughing out aloud and please go watch the trailer for more because I kind of spilled the beans. But if liked the first Shaft then you should surely catch this one. Now not sure how serios this movie will be that premiers 6/14/2019 but I know its one you don't wanna miss.

IT Chapter 2

So after I watched the It Chapter 2 trailer, I just had to go back and compare it to the 1990's trailer with cutie Jonathan Brandis rest in peace. And I will say that the new trailer has me wanting to see this Chapter 2 remake. I feel that it will be scary for the children of course as was the first in my opinion but this time they gotta grab the adults as we follow the characters into adulthood because in the first it its messed up that Stan commits suicide but I don't even think it was Stan it was IT. So the trailer is super creepy following Bev into her old childhood home and gets creeped out from the first attack from IT. Chapter 2 looks to be filled with some different switch ups will make this movie interesting. I believe this movie will be a great watch this summer premiering 9/6/2019

Long Shot

I love Seth Rogan and Charlize Theron is is just amazing and beautiful. And their chemistry is awesome from watching the trailer. Now I actually stumbled upon this movie watching trailers and its already premiered but still watchable online. Seth is hilarious and there's never been a movie from him that didn't have me cracking up laughing constantly. Not as raunchy as Zack & Miri laughing but very serious, the chemistry between these two though makes for a great movie