10 Movies You Need To Re-Watch Right Now

Bring back the good ones.

37
pixabay

Cold weather is upon us and that's my cue to shut the windows, grab some blankets and hibernate until spring comes back in a few months. Chilly days and cold nights are the perfect time to catch up on your favorite Netflix programs and reality TV drama, but when you've exhausted all of that, this is also the perfect time to re-watch some great films that have probably slipped your mind. Here are 10 movies that you need to re-watch, like now.

1. Napoleon Dynamite

I would argue that this is the most important movie ever made because it mastered the art of being so popular without achieving anything. I mean this movie has no point, no point at all, but the slapstick humor will leave you cracking up at how far you've come intellectually since the last time you watched it.

2. Zoolander

Ben Stiller is a comedic genius and watching him show off his "Blue Steel" and "Magnum" will never get old!

3. My Girl

What could possibly be cuter than a young Macaulay Culkin?!

4. Superbad

Jonah Hill is enough to make me watch this movie over and over again, but McLovin also makes me chuckle.

5. The Princess Diaries

The Makeover scene as well as the beach party are forever engrained in my mind and don't tell me you didn't want to try painting with darts and balloons after watching this.

6. Blades of Glory

I'm still really undecided on whether or not this movie was actually decent. I guess I'll need to watch another 50 times to figure that out.

7. Paul Blart: Mall Cop

"Peanut butter fills the cracks in the heart."

8. The Wolf of Wall Street

So much is wrong and right with this movie, but the quaaludes scene is acting Leo should have gotten an Oscar for.

9. Up, Up, And Away!

When you're born into a family of superheroes but you don't have any powers of your own, and you have to save the world, what do you do?! This movie tells you just that.

10. 13 Going on 30

Need I say anything more than that this movie is a classic?