10 Best Romance Movies To Watch In Quarantine

10 Romance Movies To Watch While Bored In Quarantine Instead Of Texting Your Ex

I can promise you all the men in these movies are better than your ex.

680
Disney

Being in this quarantine has made me lose my mind, and I've texted about every single ex I have. Now, if you are anything like me, you need that to stop, so here are 10 romance movies to watch next time you're bored so you DON'T text your ex.

"About Time"

Apparently David Dobrik cried during this movie.

Tim is a time traveler (shh, it's a secret). He decides to change his life by helping himself get a girlfriend because he can't do it without a little help. Although, he would like to improve the lives of others, he can't stop everything.

My Rating: 4/10

Where to Watch: Netflix

"Forever My Girl"

This movie is your dream. Very heartwarming too.

Famous country singer Liam Page goes back home due to his friend's funeral. However, when he gets there he has to face the consequences of once leaving his one true love, Josie, at the altar.

My Rating: 5/10

Where to Watch: Hulu

"My Best Friend's Wedding"

You guessed it! I cried during this one too.

Julianne and Michael had a pact to marry each other if they were still single by 28. As Julianne's 28th birthday is quickly approaching, Michael is getting ready to be married to a young 20-year-old woman, and Julianne believes she is in love with him.

This movie really shows that you always want what you can't have.

My Rating: 6/10

Where to Watch: Hulu

"Safe Haven"

This movie will take you on a ride. It's like a rollercoaster, but you never want to get off.

It is a mystery and romance that follows a woman named Katie who moves to a small town and falls in love with Alex, but her dark past starts to follow her.

My Rating: 7/10

Where to Watch: Amazon Prime

"Crazy Rich Asians"

I aspire to be this rich.

Rachel travels to Singapore with her longtime boyfriend, Nick. However, Rachel is unaware that Nick is CRAZY RICH and considered one of the most eligible bachelors in the country until she is already on her way there. Rachel must then prove herself to Nick's disapproving mother.

My Rating: 7/10

Where to Watch: Amazon Prime

"Five Feet Apart"

If you watch this movie you WILL cry. It is truly one of my new favorite movies.

Stella and Will both have cystic fibrosis and they fall in love. However, it's kind of forbidden as they can't be within six feet of each other.

My Rating: 9/10

Where to Watch: Amazon Prime

3. "The Vow"

Welcome to the waterworks.

Paige and Leo are newlyweds, but a car crash flips their world upside down. Paige awakes with amnesia (*insert amnesia by 5SOS here*), and she doesn't remember Leo.

Inspired by a true story and will make you cry.

My Rating: 9/10

Where to Watch: Amazon Prime

"Dear John"

Tears will flow all throughout this movie.

John (soldier) meets Savannah (college student), and they fall in love very fast. John, however, gets deployed again, and they continue their love story through letters.

My Rating: 10/10

Where to Watch: Netflix

"No Strings Attached"

The sweetest love story that will not make you cry.

Emma and Adam are in a purely physical relationship. They can and will do whatever they want as long as they don't fall in love. Zero strings attached... or are they?

My Rating: 10/10

Where to Watch: Hulu

1. "Hannah Montana: The Movie"

A movie for all the ages. A love story for any day. Tears may or may not fall.

Hannah Montana, or Miley Stewart, goes back home to a small town in Tennessee as her dad believes her fame has taken over. As Miley has found her way back home, (see what I did there) she also has found a boy.

My Rating: 10102098644/10

Where to Watch: Disney+

I highly recommend all of these movies, and I can tell y'all that I am 110 percent sure that I am in love with every single one of these fictional characters.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.