10 Movies To Binge If You're A Horse-Lover

Trust me, I am a certified horse fanatic.

5
www.theodysseyonline.com

If you're anything like me, your childhood obsession with horses was never quite outgrown. And thought I've got horses of my own now, and spend the better part of my paycheck on my sweet mares, I still find myself binging these ten amazing movies.

1. Secretariat

It's the story of one of the greatest race horses of all time.

2. Spirit

An animated movie about wild horses in the blooming West.

3. The Man From Snowy River

The story of an Australian horse and rider beating the odds.

4. War Horse

A story of a boy and his horse and their descent into the Great War.

5. Hacksaw

Hacksaw is the story of a wild horse who becomes a chuck wagon racer.

6. The Mustang

The Mustang tells the story of an inmate who learns to better his life through the mustang-training program at his prison.

7. Hidalgo

The story of a long-distance rider and his paint horse.

8. Misty

Based on a true story, Misty tells the story of a very special horse purchased on Pony-Penning Day on the islands of Chincoteague and Assateague.

9. The Black Stallion

A shipwrecked boy and Arabian horse help each other to survive on a deserted island.

10. Racing Stripes

A light-hearted movie about a zebra who wants to race.