Motivational Quotes

27 Motivational Quotes For The Weary And Stressed College Student

Having a rough week? We all have those every once in a while. Hopefully some of these quotes will lift you spirits a bit.

107
Personal Photo
Personal Photo

"If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy." ~ Dale Carnegie 

"No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other person feel important." ~Mary Kay Ash 

"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see further." ~Thomas Carlyle 

"The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it." ~Tricia Cunningham 

"A year from now you may wish you had started today." ~Karen Lamb

"Light tomorrow with today." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning 

"Someday is not just a day of the week." ~Janet Dailey 

"Don't count the days; make the days count." ~Muhammad Ali 

"You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can spend it putting out fires. You decide. And if you don't decide, others will decide for you." ~Tony Morgan 

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." ~Theodore Roosevelt 

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle." ~Steve Jobs 

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." Will Rogers 

"The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work." ~Richard Bach 

"Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." ~Yoda 

"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." ~Benjamin Franklin

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." ~Henry Ford 

"Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs." ~Farrah Gray

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." ~Confucius

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you." ~Jim Rohn 

"Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try." ~Jack Canfield

"The best way out is always through." ~Robert Frost

"Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one." ~Hans Selye 

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me." ~Carol Burnett 

"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." ~Eleanor Roosevelt 

26. "You will never win if you never begin." ~Helen Rowland 

27. "If you can dream, you can do it." ~Walt Disney