Motivation To Get To The Gym

Motivation To Get To The Gym

Going to the gym impacts our mental and physical well-being, but we all struggle to keep going to the gym regularly at time with everything life throws at us.

19
https://unsplash.com/photos/Vn39uEkX00s

We all want to be the best version of ourselves, rather that be living up to our expectations by feeling or looking a type of way, or just feeling good about ourselves with where we are in life and all of the progress we have all made. Going to the gym makes us healthier overall and it is crucial for our physical and mental well-being, but we all struggle at times to even get to the gym with all the chaos and insecurities we humans have. Sometimes, we just need a reminder and little push to keep us going.

Whether you have been having a hard time getting to the gym or just struggling to find some motivation to go out in public to work out, I got you, and you got this, whatever your reasons may be.

For one, I know a lot of people who do not like going to the gym simply because they feel like they are going to be stared at or do not know what they are doing. SIS, you can go to the gym and rock what your mama gave you and improve your overall health. I know sometimes you feel you like you're being watched, which is disrespectful if people are but do not mind them, be in your own world and push yourself to your greatest limits.

Maybe you struggle to go to the gym because you feel like no progress will be made, or as much as you want in a certain time, or maybe you are just afraid of not reaching your goal in time. SIS, that does not matter, I promise progress WILL be made, it just takes time!!! Goals are so important to keep you motivated going to the gym, but reachable goals are where it is at!

Or maybe you struggle to go to the gym because you are stressed and you feel like you have no time (this is me). Girl, use your stress as a pusher, you have time to go to the gym even when it feels like you do not because taking breaks in-between work is SO valuable and SO SO SO important.

Whatever your reasons are for not going to the gym is valid and sometimes we need a break from going, but these reasons should not hold you back because you are strong sista. YOU got this!!

You made a promise to yourself to make progress, to be happy, to be strong, to be healthy mentally and physically, do not give up.