To The Girl That Was Never THE Girl, It's OK

You could never relate to #RelationshipGoals, but it will work out.

349

It’s OK to not have been the girl every guy wanted. It’s OK to be the girl that never got the guy she wanted.

It’s OK to be the girl that never got a promise ring, or flowers, or chocolates. It’s OK to be the girl that never had Valentine’s Day plans. It’s OK to be the girl that never truly felt loved.

It’s OK to be the girl that never had the pretty face and nice body. It’s OK to be the girl that never had strangers flirt with them. It’s OK to be the girl that never got asked to prom.

It’s OK to be the girl that never had something real. Because one day, you will be the girl that got the guy.

You will be the girl that will receive a promise ring, then an engagement ring, then a wedding ring. You’ll be the girl that got flowers on random days along with holidays and anniversaries.

You’ll be the girl that got the guy she was meant for. You’ll be the girl that loves Valentine’s Day because he makes it special.

You’ll be the girl that felt more than love. You will be the girl that is happy, strong, and confident. You’ll be the girl that has the golden soul and amazing heart.

You’ll be the girl that gets wine drunk with a guy that thinks you’re a goddess. You’ll be the girl that is a guy gets down on one knee for.

You’ll be the girl that found her soulmate.

You’ll be the girl that was so happy she was never that girl.