Motivating Mind-Frames That Help Me Get From Monday To Friday With Ease

5 days means 5 new thoughts everyday that keep me pushing to the weekend.

132

Monday

It’s the toughest day of the week but how it goes can determine how the rest of the week will go. Of course, I want nothing more than to have a good week so I do everything I can to make my Monday’s good.

Treating myself to some early morning Starbucks helps me get in the zone and keeps me awake in all of my classes. Using my weekly calendar to plan out all of my goals for the week puts me in a confident mood that makes me feel more excited about what my week has in store.

Tuesday

It’s still the beginning of the week so I have plenty of time to make sure it’s a good one. Getting a head start on studying and homework on Tuesdays so I can promptly begin enjoying my weekends on Fridays is usually my habit.

I knock things off of my to-do list and then I’m instantly eager to carry on my week so I can make it to the weekend!

Wednesday

It’s the halfway mark through the work week which reminds me of the hard effort I put in on Monday and Tuesday and motivates me to stay consistent. Having a positive headset about my progress is a good tool to have when trying to stay on top of things because it helps me push through!

Also thinking “tomorrow’s Thursday which is basically Friday-eve so I️m technically almost done with the work week” is a great motivator.

Thursday

The weekend is a day away which is a nice thought to have after working hard and staying focused all week. By this time, most work should be almost finished and the weekend mindset begins to set in.

Thinking of my plans for Friday and Saturday and finally being able to relax motivates me to stay focused for just one more day.

Friday

The end of the week has finally made it and the best feeling ever is when you made hard efforts to meet all your goals and deadlines and you can finally celebrate and relax.

If you got everything you needed to do out of the way Monday-Thursday you can treat yourself to some downtime and prepare yourself for next week’s round of stress and hard work!