23 Names Moms Of Millennials Have, And What Kind Of Mom They Probably Are

Behind every millennial is a mom with one of these common names.
193715

It's always interesting to learn the first names of my friends' mothers.

Most of the time, their name fits them perfectly. Behind every millennial is a mom with one of these common names.

1. Karen

Karen is smart, reliable and a friend to everyone she meets. She loves to go above and beyond. If you have a question, you call Karen, and she always has the answer.

2. Barbara, AKA Barb

Barb can get a little sassy, especially if she's had a few glasses of wine. Barb loves to laugh and have a good time. Beware: she might steal your clothes from your closet.

3. Jennifer

Jennifer is the hot mom who doesn't look a day over 30. She was popular in high school, and she's still popular now. She's not a regular mom: she's a cool mom.

4. Pam

Pam has the best chocolate chip cookie recipe in town. She loves going to bake sales and antique stores, and she gives great hugs. Pam makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. There's not a mean bone in her body.

5. Michelle

Michelle is a born caregiver. She loves taking care of others and is especially great at being a mom. All the best moms are named Michelle.

6. Carla

Carla love boat rides and beer. She has at least one shirt with an American flag on it.

7. Lisa

Lisa is so responsible, it's scary. You know Lisa was put on this earth to mother everyone she meets, even complete strangers.

8. Nicole

Nicole is hip and trendy, especially if she goes by Nikki. Nicole thinks she's pretty cool, and even though they might not want to admit it, her kids think so too.

9. Brenda

Brenda has a great smile. She radiates happiness everywhere she goes. If Brenda was a color, she'd be yellow.

10. Tammy

Tammy is a teenager trapped in an adult body. She loves to be tan and spend time outdoors. Everyone knows Tammy has an alter ego when she drinks, and she's usually hilarious.

11. Kathy/Katherine

Kathy/Katherine is the laid-back mom who would secretly fight anyone that hurt their baby. Don't cross a Kathy/Katherine.

12. Nancy

Nancy sometimes loses her temper and then immediately second-guesses her parenting. It's probably because she's working too hard and not drinking enough wine. Give your mom a break.

13. Mary

Mary is an angel that fell to Earth. There's no way anyone could have beef with Mary. Give Mary a hug; she deserves it.

14. Janet

Janet's goofy, but she's really good at hiding it. Once she relaxes, though, Janet has the best laugh. She's also got a heart of gold.

15. Stacy

Stacy's that mom who will come to all of your baseball games twenty minutes early with a picnic basket full of sandwiches for the whole team. She loves wearing her hair in a ponytail and lives in her Mom Jeans.

16. Susan

Susan has a pretty severe resting bitch face, but don't let it fool you. She knows how to get down. Susan's purse is covered in buttons -- you know the kind: a headshot of a kid playing sports. She probably drives a minivan.

17. Amy/Aimee

Amy/Aimee never ages. She's fun to be around and has friends of all ages. Amy/Aimee works hard and is successful because of it. If anyone deserves happiness, it's Amy/Aimee.

18. Sherry

Sherry's great on the days you need a little pick-me-up. She might not be the best person to call in a crisis, but she sure knows how to make you smile.

19. Melissa

Melissa is beautiful. When you're with Melissa, it's easy to forget there's anyone else around. It must be hard having a mom who's hotter than you.

20. Stephanie

Stephanie is a pretty cool mom, especially on the weekends. She loves getting her hair done, her dog and drinking fruity frozen drinks with a little umbrella.

21. Cindy

Cindy's got an attitude. She might look sweet, but don't let her fool you. Don't bring your boyfriends or girlfriends to meet Cindy unless you're really serious about them, because she might scare them away.

22. Tiffany

No one knows how to break it down like Tiffany. She loves to dance. Wherever she goes, the party follows.

23. Carol

Carol is the strict mom who likes to give lectures at every opportunity. Don't be so hard on her though: she means well. Cut your mom some slack, kids.