Mother Nature Stop Being So Bipolar

Mother Nature Stop Being So Bipolar

Pick a Season
104

Recently the weather has been a little bitch. Every morning has been a giant struggle because I literally have no idea what to wear (yeah I know first world problems). When I wake up it's a little chilly and it gets me excited because that means FALL, which happens to be my favorite season. I would much rather dress in sweaters, leggings, and big comfy sweatshirts all day. I hate being hot and I hate sweating, I love summer but I freaking hate the weather. However, I hate the transition from summer to fall weather. Mother Nature has been so bipolar recently. First, it's cold then she's like NOPE jk I want it to be 10000 degrees. That just really messes with my day and means that I have to change at least 10 times a day which then means I have to spend a billion dollars on laundry at the end of the week. Right now on this crappy Sunday morning, I started off with a t-shirt and leggings, then I got a little chilly so changed into a big sweatshirt, now I am sweating and I'm going to have to change....AGAIN. The weather needs to get it together like right now because I can't take any more of this. I've had enough. I'm over it and I want the fall weather already.

5 Struggles of Transitioning from Summer to Fall

1. In the morning it's really chilly so you decide "I'm going to dress homeless today since it's a little chilly", for some reason when the weather gets colder everyone just decides that it's okay to dress like a hobo. So you put on your nice leggings and a giant sweatshirt.

2. You walk outside for the first time and pat yourself on the back because it is chilly. You see all the other girls with their cute sundresses on and just chuckle a little because yeah they look cute but you're comfy and warm.

3. Then you walk into your classroom and it's like below zero in there and you're wondering why the AC is still blasting when the weather is finally cooling down. You spend the whole class wishing you had brought a jacket with you because you're shivering.

4. After class, you walk outside and for a second you're relieved that it's warmer than the classroom however after walking around for about 2 seconds you start sweating profusely.

5. You go back to your room feeling all defeated because you know you have to change. You angrily strip and put on shorts and a tank top while you curse mother nature for making you think it was fall.