Malta Is The Next Hot Vacation Destination

Malta: The Most Underrated Vacation Spot

Your next vacation destination awaits you

47

Have you ever heard of Malta? It's a country off the coast of Sicily.

Before someone had mentioned it to me, I didn't even know it existed. After beginning to research it, I found out that it offers some amazing sights and relaxation. To some, it could be their honeymoon destination, to others an amazing tropical getaway. With so many little cities to visit, it's sure to be a great vacation.

I had 4 days in Malta and I planned to make the most of them. The capital city of Valletta boasts great restaurants, sea views, and pretty gardens.

Places like the Blue Grotto, Dingli Cliffs, and Popeye Village make for great photo opportunities. Additionally, there are 2 other islands worth visiting: Comino and Gozo. Whether you spend a day swimming in the Blue Lagoon or walking around the Vittorija citadel, you're sure to have a great time.

With so much to see and do, if I had to do it again, I'd go for at least a week. 4 days wasn't long enough.