There Are More 'Pretty Little Liars?'

There Are More 'Pretty Little Liars?'

This should be interesting.

38
There Are More 'Pretty Little Liars?'
Freeform

From 2010 to 2017, the world was hooked on the show, 'Pretty Little Liars.' The hit show was formed from the book series 'Pretty Little Liars', which are young adult novels by Sara Shepard. Beginning with 2006's first novel of the same name, the series follows the lives of four girls – Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, Aria Montgomery, and Emily Fields. With the tv series ending in 2017, the world was given a happy ending, but the story wasn't over yet.

The gripping story beginning with five best friends, but Alison Dilaurentis goes missing without a trace. The girls that were once close have gone their separate ways but are soon brought back together once their friend is found murdered. Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, Aria Montgomery, and Emily Fields are soon thrown into a world of lies and mysteries that Alison has left behind.

The friend group was bound by lies and held together by their mean girl leader, Alison. When the story begins to unfold, their lies are brought to light by their not so sweet friend, "A." As the story goes on, "A" terrorizes the girls, they discover who it is, and the cycle continues. By the time that the story indeed ends, there have been four different "A's," some of the group helps trick the others for "A" and Alison is not actually dead. The girls are finally rid of their past and are ready to move on, and the story comes to an end, or so we thought.

The writers have decided to bring more to the story. Set a few years after the events of 'Pretty Little Liars,' Alison Dilaurentis has left Rosewood to travel to Beacon Heights for a fresh start with her career and to leave the mean girl she was behind. Mona Vanderwaal soon makes an appearance trying to show that she is making life changes as well. Both are now working at the prestigious Beacon Heights University, where excellence is a requirement. Things soon show that everything is not what it seems as these college friends struggle with the stress of being overachievers in the picturesque town of Beacon Heights. Things soon begin to take a turn for the worse when Nolan, the heir to the Hotchkiss empire, is murdered. The seemingly perfect town may not be so perfect after all.

I guess some things don't change. Even though Alison has left Rosewood, the murder and mysteries seem to follow. All new lies and liars. Just waiting to see what these liars have in store for us.