11 MORE Things To Do In Vegas When You Aren't 21
Travel

Good news, in a city focused mostly on drinking and gambling, there are still things to do for us youngsters!

76
vegas
Skyler Anderson

1. Visit The Hoover Dam

Skyler Anderson

It is so big and breathtaking! Sadly, when I visited, the tours were shut down but it would be super cool to get to see the underground side!

2. Watch The Fountain Show at the Bellagio

Skyler Anderson

I know fountains aren't exactly thrilling but these are so powerful! They go to music and it's a whole show!

3. Drink A Crazy Shake At The Black Tap

Skyler Anderson

With all the crazy alcoholic drinks around, you may feel left out. However, at The Black Tap, they have these crazy milkshakes that are sooo good!

4. Visit The Neon Sign Museum

Skyler Anderson

The Neon Sign Museum has all the old neon signs from the hotels around Vegas. This is a super cute photo spot!

5. The Coke Store

Visit the Coke store! There is lots of Coke merch and you can try soda from around the world or a bunch of soda floats!

6. See A Show

There are so many shows to see in Vegas. Some are for 21 and over but there are plenty to choose from for those who aren't 21.

7. Stoney's

Stoney's is a country line dancing club. On Fridays, they allow 18 and over. This is a great place to get your dance on!

8. CSI Experience

Skyler Anderson

This is a fun way to see how experts investigate a crime. Perfect for someone interested in this field of work. You get to break down a crime scene and try to determine what happened.

9. Shopping

There are so many places to shop in Vegas. There are whole malls in hotels! It's crazy!

10. Walk The Strip

So many people and things to see. You will never get bored walking the strip.

11. Explore The Hotels

Skyler Anderson

Every hotel in the Vegas area has a distinct theme to it and its fun to see all the different decor. From the New York New York to Cesear's Palace, they are all so unique, check them out!