If The Months Of The Year Were "Parks And Rec" Characters

Which month and character are you?

110

Here's something you've probably never wondered before but I "often" have: which month of the year would each "Parks and Recreation" character be? Well, using absolutely no science, I've come to some startling conclusions. During my recent discovery and binge-watching of this fantastic show (I know, I'm late!), I've learned a lot about the characters and inhabitants of Pawnee. And now, through careful planning, I've deduced which character month each would be. I know you've been waiting all your life for this information:

January: Leslie Knope

The beginning of everything, always on top of things, super enthusiastic, can do no wrong (or secretly does everything wrong but hides it really well). Picture yourself in those first few weeks of a New Year's Resolution...that's like Leslie 24/7.

February: April Ludgate

Pessimistic, cold and distant. The time when no one wants to go outside, talk to anyone or do anything. Sounds a bit like April...

March: All of the insane public forum townspeople

Super lame, confusing and confrontational. March is a bully, and so are the insane people who go to every public forum in Pawnee. There is always something to complain about.

April: Jerry Gergich

Totally misunderstood. Loved one minute, mocked the next. Sometimes surprising you and sometimes doing exactly what you expect. (Poor April, poor Jerry.)

May: Andy Dwyer

Soft, cheerful, clueless, always discovering something new. Lots of emotional depth but no clue what's going on. (Just like all of us in May...what even is May?)

June: Donna Meagle

Sassy, lively and all about self-love. Always ready for a good time, life of the party, getting everyone's act together. Donna (and the month of June) for the win.

July: Ann Perkins

Warm, outgoing and optimistic, but also not afraid to be brutally honest. Likeable and also desperate to be liked, praised by most (but especially Leslie).

August: Mark Brendanawicz

Forgettable month, forgettable character. The one you tolerate while it's around and then put immediately behind you when it's over. All-around blah.

September: Ben Wyatt

Sarcastic, upbeat but cynical, and a total nerd. Often surprising, often surprised (sounds exactly like you in the first month of the semester, eh?).

October: Tom Haverford

October is a time when everything's changing. Tom changes his life plans almost constantly. It's also a fresh, fashionable month with lots of traditions. Hmmm...

November: Ron Swanson

Wants everything to the point, too tired to put up with your crap, wants people to talk less and say more. Also, secretly caring and appreciative (just like Thanksgiving, am I right?).

December: Chris Traeger

Despite being busy and stressful, Chris and the month of December are also relentlessly cheerful and merry. Both require huge amounts of self-motivation to achieve success, and can be painfully optimistic at times.