Top Money Making Apps on Android For Students
Politics

These days almost everyone is looking out for some extra source of money apart from their regular income. When this extra source of money comes for free without any investment there is nothing like it.

203

These days almost everyone is looking out for some extra source of money apart from their regular income. When this extra source of money comes for free without any investment there is nothing like it. A lot of people are successfully earning the extra bucks with quite a number of apps available for android these days. Most of these apps are designed in such a way that there is ease of access and the money is credited directly to your linked bank account or the app account from which you can transfer to your bank in all probability. Some of the top Indian money making apps for android include:

Tez

Tez App

MarketVein

This is a very convenient app for making money transfers and bank payments. The user interface is very simple and easy and you can earn extra cash at every step of it. You can recharge, pay bills, transfer money and do all that right at the touch of a finger. Features of Tez include:

• It is Google collaboration and is very safe and genuine.
  • The payment is done within a couple of minutes without having to wait for long hours to add beneficiary accounts with the bank.
  • All bills can be paid and recharges done.
  • Referral codes can be provided to your contacts for special referral scratch cards where both you and the new user, making use of your referral code to download the app from PlayStore gets while they have made their first payment.
  • There are special day scratch cards where you can earn up to 1 lac if you are lucky.
  • All you need to do is, link your account and make the payments without much hassle.
  • You can check your bank balance on the go as well.
  • There are cash mode transactions also that can be made at your convenience.
  • You make payments or you get paid, you are sure to get scratch cards which are worth something or the other most of the time.
  • You can only make one transaction per week with a particular person or business to receive the scratch cards.
  • There are various offers available at various points of time for the best interest of the users.

Overall this app is a great way to earn money and there is no need to be worried about the transfer and the timely income of money in the bank account directly.

Loco

This is another very interesting and useful app for the purpose of earning a few bucks while you are able to increase your general knowledge a bit. This app is more of a quizzing app and you can make use of this app to earn money if you are lucky and if your general knowledge is good enough to beat others. There are quizzes held every day at a particular time of the day, and sometimes twice a day too. This is a very popular Indian app where you are asked a set of 11 questions and you need to answer them all correctly to earn the prize money. The features of this app include:

• It takes place at particular hours of the day, sometimes twice a day.
  • You need to join the game before it starts so as to be able to participate in it. If you join even a second later than the beginning of the game, you would not be allowed to participate in it.
  • However if you are a late entrant, you can still watch the game being played.
  • There is fixed prize money announced at the beginning of each game and the total number of participants being able to reach till the end of the game receives a part of the prize money, which is generally the total amount that is divisible by the number of winners.
  • The amount goes directly to your linked account without much effort from your end.
  • At the end of each game you are given a bonus hint for the next game. This hint is sure to give you an added advantage over the other players in your game.
  • The questions begin with lower difficulty levels which increase eventually during the game.

This is not just great way to earn money; it is a great way to learn a lot of new things as well, on the go. Loco is becoming increasingly popular by the day and more and more people are joining and completing the game each single day. There are people who are lucky to earn loads of money in every single game each day.

Pact

Pact is a very out-of-the-box thinking in terms of earning that extra bucks of money. This app ensures that you stick to a particular exercising regime and earn money in turn. The features of this app include:

• You need to stick to your regime.
  • For this you should commit to a particular regime depending on your strength, requirement and your daily food intake.
  • You need to pledge an amount if you fail to live up to your goals.
  • If you can live up to your pledged goals then you are paid a certain amount as reward, and if you are wondering where the reward money is coming from, it comes directly from the people who are unable to live up to their goals. You can make your goals or break them either way you face the consequences, either in favour of you or against you.
  • The decision is yours. Stick to your regime, stay fit and earn money at the same time from this app.
  • The only downside of this app is, in case you are unable to fulfil the goals you have set for yourself, you end up incurring loss on your end not just physically but financially.
  • At times strategy works well along will your efforts, choose a regime which you are confident of living up to and everything else is sure to fall in place to earn you the rewards.

This is a great app to keep you fit physically as well as financially.

PhonePe

PhonePe is again a very good app for paying your bills and recharging. This app is somewhat similar to the most recharging and payment apps and the interface is very simple and convenient. This app makes use of the fact that people these days have no time to spend on paying bills and recharging. Features of the app are:

• It has a very simple user interface.
  • You can download the app and find any biller very conveniently on the app.
  • Payment might take a few minutes to a couple of hours to get credited however it is sure to get done in time.
  • It is a UPI app.
  • You get to earn Rs.75 on signing up to the app and an added amount of Rs.150 on your first and the fifth UPI transaction.
  • You can even earn money by transferring money to your family and friends on the go.
  • It is a very easy method not just to make payments and transfers; you can earn quite a huge amount from using this app.
  • There is no limit to the amount you can earn from this app. It all depends on how lucky you get at the time of transaction.

Slide Joy

Slide Joy is a very popular app in today's generation. This is not an app that is going to make you considerably rich, but you are sure to get a lot of pay-out from this app once in a while which can be used in future. The basic idea of the app includes:

• The app puts ads and news on your lock screen from time to time.
  • You are paid in exchange to the ads they put.
  • You get paid in carats which is converted into real money and credited to your Paypal account directly.
  • For signing in you will be given as much as 20 carats.
  • However there is a catch in this app, you need to accumulate as much as 2000 carats to check out anything out of the account.
  • According to their transaction, 1000 carats are equal to $1.
  • All you need to do is tolerate a few ads on a daily basis on your lock screen; some are useful, whereas others are not.
  • There are no added payouts for clicking on the apps, so do what you please when the ad pops up on your screen. You need not click on every ad that pops on your screen; you need not click on any of them either.
  • There are varied payouts and number of ads that comes on your lock screen every single day and on the basis of that you are allotted the carats for the day.

All these apps and many more are helping Indians to make some extra money at the comfort of their homes without having to break their heads over the different modes of earning money. You can easily learn as well as earn with some of these apps whereas the others will make your life simple by helping you pay bills as well as earn on the go. Try the apps for android yourself and see the rewards it has in store for you. Each app has its own benefits, go for the one you find most suitable and see the difference.