how to have a good mother/daughter relationship

Mom, Thank You: I Mean It

You're not just my mom. You're my best friend.

795
Mom, Thank You: I Mean It
https://www.everypixel.com/search?q=love&orientation=1&stocks_type=free&image_id=8184067264932474776

Mom, I am sorry. I love you. You know that.

I always want the best for you, as you do for me. Even though we fight constantly, we tend to forget what it was about anyways. You call me, I say “what now?"

You simply just worry, I get that now. You don't have to be afraid; afraid that I'm going insane. You don't have to worry because you know it rubs off on me and then starts the blame. I just want you to know that I love you each and every day.

I will make sure that I will establish balance. The balance meaning I will be with you half instead of full. The other half is where I prove to myself that my mind is not dull.

Thank you. You're not just a mother. You're the most real thing I have. I'm sorry for being sorry, but I just had to tell you that. You're my best friend that I can never escape from. It's whatever you say that I speak with. It's whatever you say that I don't sleep enough. Surprisingly enough, it's everything a daughter could dream of.

You are strong. You are never wrong. You ask me what, who, and why. Then, we have a couple of cries. I know that. I just know, I will never make you sad. I will try my best to not close the door when I am mad. Instead, I will go and make you glad.

Glad as you wake me on a Sunday and smile. When you worry and call me, I feel your pain. Because I really can't blame you on all the times I thought you were insane. I know, now, that we will always laugh about it the next day. Glad we are on the same page.

Love you always.

Self
My Mother, My World.Nicole Bezrody