Thank You Mom For Everything You Do

Mom, You're The Most Selfless And Fierce Woman I Know — I'm Eternally Grateful For You

I could not be more thankful to have you as my mother, my support system, my therapist and my best friend.

404
Bailey Reiser

Mom,

I need to say thank you for everything you do for me. The faith you have in me has given me the confidence and strength to be able to stand up for myself and keep a good head on my shoulders. Because of you, I hold a determined attitude and a very persistent mindset that allows me to do anything I set my mind to. You have helped transform me into the person I am today; I am very happy with the young woman you have helped me develop into. I try my hardest to be kind and compassionate toward others as it is my goal to make a positive impact on the people who come into my life. I have been able to become this person that people enjoy having in their life — I am so glad you were able to raise me this way.

We have been through so much together. From the situation with my father to sicknesses and injuries to death and loss — and everything else in my life — you make me feel like I am the luckiest daughter. I always feel that I have a support system that won't ever let me down. You have been here through everything that has been detrimental in my life, but you also let me figure things out for myself, and I can't thank you enough for that.

Without your help, I could not have found myself.

Even though I get frustrated when you tell me to make decisions, I genuinely think it has been one of the best lessons you've taught me. I now know that it is essential for me to be able to make decisions for myself regardless of how it makes other people respond because it is how I need to decide to make myself feel content. I understand that it isn't realistic to please everyone and I must make things make sense for me and my mind in order to be completely happy.

Mom, you are so strong. You are such an amazing woman. I admire how much you care about everyone that you come in contact with. You are such a powerful woman and a meaningful presence in the lives of everyone you meet — I just want to be like you one day.

And, I aspire to make you proud. I want to show you that all of your hard work over the years has paid off. To show you that I am going to go far in my life and never take no as an answer. All of the hours you have spent working and studying — even pushing yourself to your limit — has allowed me to have so many opportunities and, overall, made me into a better person.

Thank you so much for all of your dedication, allowing me to be able to dance and do what I love the most. Thank you for teaching me how to be hardworking and passionate. Thank you for showing me love and compassion that I can carry on into my everyday life. I just want you to know that I am able to make an impact in the lives of the people I meet because of all of your hard work raising me.

Thank you for it all, Mom. You are the best thing that has been a part of my life and I am so so blessed to be yours. I hope I can make you proud of the things I do. I love you Mom, forever and always.

Thank you for being my forever best friend.

From Your Site Articles