12 Timeless Christmas Songs Turned Modern To Jingle All The Way Home This Holiday

It's the Most Wonderful Time of The Year

62
Brooke Smith

Christmas may look different this year, but we can all still appreciate the joy that is music. Christmas Carols make the winter that much better and can help us all get in the holiday spirit, despite the struggles that this year has brought everyone.

There are a ton of different Christmas Carols that are timeless classics, but thankfully, there are also different versions of each classic that changes with the times. I researched and collected all of them into one list to get the holiday season started off in modern style.

1. All I Want for Christmas Is You by Fifth Harmony 

Mariah Carey's Christmas hit is timeless on its own, but the notes and melody of this rendition is perfect to add to anyone's updated Christmas playlist.

2. Baby It's Cold Outside by Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé 

An adorable music video and a timeless and modern duet, what more could anybody ask for?

3. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Pentatonix

A great acapella rendition of a classic Christmas carol

4. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) by Michael Bublé 

His Christmas album is my all-time favorite modern Christmas album, and this rendition truly makes me feel warm inside even on the coldest winter days.

5. Winter Wonderland / Here Comes Santa Claus by Snoop Dogg x Anna Kendrick 

TikTok has been taking this song by storm and there even is a TikTok dance to this collaboration that we all needed.

6. Last Christmas by Ariana Grande

A more upbeat remix with lots of drums in this carol originally made famous by Wham!

7. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Sam Smith

They truly have the sweetest voice to make any Christmas melody that much smoother.

8. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by Justin Bieber

Fetus Justin Bieber covers Santa Claus is Coming to Town for the animated Christmas film, Arthur Christmas.

9. Jingle Bell Rock by Glee

The Glee Cast even has their own Christmas album with multiple modern Christmas classics.

10. Carol of the Bells by Lindsey Stirling

This electric violin cover definitely spices up this timeless Christmas classic.

11. Feliz Navidad by Kacey Musgraves 

A country version of the classic Spanish Christmas carol that everyone can love.

12. Santa Baby by Summer Walker, Love Renaissance 

An R&B modern version to this sexy Christmas Carol.