Mistakes I Won't make Twice

Mistakes I Won't make Twice

Choices I Strive to Never Make Again

24
Mistakes I Won't make Twice
pixabay

Everyone has the same thought when making a decision, is this a good idea? Wise people will take the safe approach to think the concept over and most likely back down, but there are some that disagree. Some say, take the chance! You only live once and every moment has the possibility to be a new adventure.

These are choices I thought seemed smart, fun at the time, a chance worth taking, or just something I thought wasn't going to blow up in my face, but ended up turning into a giant mess of a disaster. These are things I have vowed to never do again.

1. Assuming that a quarter tank of gas will get me where I need to go and back home

2. Not taking a coat because I don't want to hold it and I can deal with a little chilly weather

3. Assuming the good in a person can outweigh the bad when it really matters

4. Helping someone even when I really couldn't, thinking they would return the favor when the time comes

5. Waste my time with the people who don't really seem to care, rather they simply humor you

6. Cancel plans because we might hangout later, even though we probably won't

7. Keeping your secret safe when I should have told someone about your intentions to protect the larger party

8. Call you back when I haven't talked to you in a while

9. Not putting my happiness first

10. Simply agreeing with you so you don't know how I really feel

11. Not always giving 100%

12. Not speaking up when it matters

13. Pulling an all-nighter for fun

14. Drinking coffee after 1am

15. Leave my windows rolled down knowing there is a chance of rain

16. Not taking as many pictures as possible

17. Not staying out just a little later with my friends

18. Ignoring a phone call from someone you love

19. Not always saying I love you

20. Not eating a midnight snack

We all make mistakes. We all have that thought where we ask ourselves, is it worth it? In some cases, yes it is. You should always answer the phone when it's someone you love, always say I love you, because it makes a difference, always give 100% even on your worst days, always take pictures because you want to remember the good times. There are some times where you aren't always going to be sure if helping someone or talking to a specific person is worth it, but those are mistakes we need to make.