I Miss My Friends

I Miss My Friends

I love my homies in college, but there is something missing...it's my best friends from home.

31
I Miss My Friends
Leah Swander

They say you make your best friends in college. While that may be true for some people, I feel like my best friends are back home.No one understands you better than the people you've grown up with.

They know your flaws, perfections, and everything in between. You can always be yourself around them and usually have the best of times whenever you hang out, even if you don't do something extraordinary.

As a sophomore in my college career, I have never valued the people at home so much. Although we have all made great friends in college, we all know that our crew will always end up together. And it's pretty awesome.

"I always fall back on the people at home, they'll always be there." -My roommate, (who is truly my other half, so she's excluded from this article).

So, with that being said, cherish your friends. And if you have made better friends in college than you had back home, appreciate their friendship. Finding "your people" is crucial when growing up.

My squad and I left our mark at home, and now we are just making even bigger impacts, wherever we ended up. I love my friends to death, and just thought they should know.