5 Times We Related To Miranda

5 Times We Related To Miranda

Are you really a Samantha, or actually a Miranda?

20
5 Times We Related To Miranda
WestNet

All my "Sex and the City" fans know that at some point, they've identified with at least one of the four main characters of the show. Most women identify with Carrie, many with Samantha, and some with Charlotte. I, however, have always identified with Miranda Hobbes. You all can continue to pretend like you're Samantha when you know you're a Miranda just like me. She's rigid, she's logical, and she's a woman about her business — something that keeps her best friend Carrie Bradshaw balanced. While your personality may be a mix of the characters on SATC, here's five times we all can admit we are Miranda.

1. In The War Of Nature Vs. Technology.

In this day and age, who lives without their cell phones? Especially to do something like enjoy nature? She was a woman ahead of her time.

2. When It's Time To Keep It Real.

Whether it was a stranger or her best friends, she wasn't afraid to smack them in the face with the truth. She told Carrie what we were all thinking. Who doesn't want to be that person for their bestie?

3. When It's Time To Eat Comfort Food

Everyone knows the beauty of comfort food. It's self explanatory.

4. When It Comes To Sleep

Naps are so sacred, and as we enter adulthood, we get less and less time to enjoy nap time. For some reason people associate naps with laziness; I don't understand.

5. When It Comes to Being There For Your Friends.

No matter how rigid Miranda could be, she was loyal to her girlfriends which is something we all should aspire to be.