14 Things Millennials Have Killed

Yes, I Am A Millennial, And Yes, I Am Tired Of Being Blamed For These 14 Things

From napkins to baby names to the USA, we're apparently killing everything in sight.

657
https://www.flickr.com/photos/smitherines/219501862/

We've all seen some of the most insane things millennials are blamed for ruining. While most of us don't take these articles seriously, it's still pretty annoying that anyone could possibly believe it. We're so much more than what the news stations claim. Here are some of the funniest things millennials have been blamed for.

1. Millennials are killing the napkin industry

pngimg.com

I wish I was kidding

2. Millennials are killing the sport of running

upload.wikimedia.org

Thanks, Wall Street Journal.

3. Millennials are killing the sport of golf

c1.staticflickr.com

I mean, okay, I'm okay with killing this one.

4. Millennials are killing the soap industry

pngimg.com

I guess we're just dirty deviants.

5. Millennials are killing face-to-face interactions, thanks to smart phones

c1.staticflickr.com

But who invented the smart phone? A millennial? Who gave the smart phones to us? That's what I thought. Go home.

6. Millennials are killing corked wine because they prefer canned, twist off, or boxed wine.

c1.staticflickr.com

Tragic.

7. Millennials are killing department stores

c1.staticflickr.com

Yeah, absolutely, not because someone invented the convenience of Amazon or anything.

8. Millennials are killing the diamond industry

pngimg.com

Well why are they so expensive? How do you expect us to afford that when we can't find jobs?

9. Millennials have killed crowdfunding

i.vimeocdn.com

Again. We're all broke. Send help.

10. Millennials have killed handshakes

c1.staticflickr.com

I don't even get this one, either.

11. Millennials are killing America

upload.wikimedia.org

This one just made me laugh.

12. Millennials have killed Home Depot

c1.staticflickr.com

Rest in peace, Home Depot. Apparently, we've destroyed you.

13. Millennials have killed fashion

upload.wikimedia.org

Next up, we'll be killing clothes in general.

14. Millennials have killed baby names

upload.wikimedia.org

I guess we're just too creative.

At least we have avocado toast.