To the Millennial Christian Women Ashamed Of Her Generation

Do you really follow in the footsteps of God?

357
Instagram

I grew up with a very religious father. My dad would read the bible for his own pleasure every day and I never understood why. To this day my dad and I still have very different views on gay marriage and transgenders. Just because I am a Catholic does not mean I do not support gay marriage.

See also: From The Millennial Christian Woman Ashamed Of Her Generation

To the woman who thinks she's worshiping God.

In your article, you discuss how we have a president who wants to protect us. Not that I disagree, but you are saying that these "other" religions that you fail to specify hate Christians. People do have prejudices on Christianity, but you can not call out everyone in other religions that are not yours. There are a lot of good people in this world. A lot more good than bad, so before you go and discriminate other religions just understand that God loves all of his creations whether they believe in him or not.

It is 2018 why are you 200 years behind?

You claim you are not OK with gays, lesbians, and bisexuals, but you follow in the steps of God. Sexuality does not determine whether you are going to Heaven or Hell. What determines it is how you treat others and how you live your life. If you live your life the way God would want you to then you will be fine in the long run.

Everyone sins, even you, no matter how perfect you think you are. If your biggest concern is a lesbian being in the same bathroom as you, then you can go pee at home. The women's room has stalls so a lesbian in there should be the least of your worries. Stop assuming all gays and lesbians are perverts because that is far from true.

You claim you are ashamed of America, but for what?

You never directly state what America has done to make you so ashamed of it. You say that we have to put our country first, but you care that other countries are laughing at us. They are probably laughing at us because we have people like you who are not ready to move forward and make a change in the country you live in.

How do you categorize someone as an average millennial?

Everyone is different in their own way. No one cares if you believe in participation trophies. The point of participation trophies is to show everyone put their best foot forward and that hard work does pay off. Everyone deserves to be recognized for their efforts. I do not care if you wear your shorts past your butt, sometimes my shorts ride up my butt, but in no way does that make me a slut or mean I will not go to heaven.

I love my body for the way it is. If one day I want to wear a cute more revealing outfit does not mean I am degrading myself. I do not go to church as much anymore, but that does not mean God is not still with me in every decision I make. Your stereotypes against millennial's are yours to believe, but they are far from correct.

Your article overall is very contradicting.

In one part of your article, you state that you are ashamed of America, but then 3 paragraphs later you state that this is a great country. How can you be ashamed of such a great country? Get your facts right, honey. Before you go and write something on the internet you should have information and facts to back you up.

God forbid your child is happy.

Not everyone wants to be famous. People who are famous do work hard whether you think that or not. It is not about getting recognized, it is about doing what you love and getting to where you want to be. There is nothing wrong with a child getting spoiled by their parents, there is nothing wrong with getting recognized for hard work and there is absolutely nothing wrong with losing sometimes. Learn how to appreciate the world you live in before you go and spread your negative attitude.