C U L T U R E

C U L T U R E

Wit A Dab of Ranch

28
C U L T U R E
http://audioplaymp3.com

Migos have TAKEN over the rap game. Well, actually, they had already taken it over, but it's secured now. Everybody has been waiting for this album because the last project they put out was with Young Thug last year in March. Their last album, just them, was back in January called "YRN 2". I am just sitting here listening to it and thought, I should do an album review on this very anticipated album.

LET'S START AT THE TOP AND WORK OUR WAY DOWN.

1. Culture (Feat. DJ Khaled)

The intro was fantastic. DJ Khaled was a great introduction into the album. The song is straight fire. The beat just hypes you up completely. "How the f*** you f*** boys ain't gon act like Migos ain't repping the culture" This song is an 8/10.

2. T-Shirt

This song was already out for a bit of time with a live ass video in the winter. Migos just flow so well together on this track. This is definitely one of my favorite songs on the album. I just want to throw a little ass listening to this. "Do it for the culture" 11/10.

3. Call Casting

This video was filmed in Nigeria and it's amazing. The scenery and whole vibe are just hype. At the beginning of each of their verses, they say a quick word that is so simple but it's dope. 10/10.

4. Bad & Boujee (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)

RAIN DROP. DROP TOP. You can't go anywhere without hearing this song already. Danny Glover "Childish Gambino" gave them a shout out on how fire this song was. He wasn't wrong. I tweeted and said it deserved a Grammy. Offset isn't on this song but my idea is they made this song while he was in jail. YA DAT WAY. 11/10.

5. Get Right Witcha

Quavo just killing this song so far. He definitely pulls you in with his flow. Offset's flow is a 10/10. The beats are just fire. You just automatically start nodding your head when the beat drops. Takeoff's flow is a 10/10. Quavo on the chorus was great. 11/10.

6. Slippery (feat. Gucci Mane)

I am a huge Gucci Mane fan, so this song is already one of the best. Quavo is by far my favorite on Migos. His flow is just undescribable. I told y'all, I'm listening to Gucci's verse right now. FIRE. Offset's verse was great. Favorite song on the album sorry, not sorry. 11/10.

7. Big on Big

How you go big on big? Zaytoven on the beat. This is just a classic Migos song. Everyone is just killing their verse. Quavo's flow sounds just smooth as hell. Takeoff on the chorus is just meant to be. 10/10.

8. What The Price

This low-key became one of my favorites just by the chorus. It's basically the beat that makes me really like this song. I think all the verses are good, but mostly the chorus. Everyone ate this song. It'll probably get slept on. "WHAT'S THE PRICE!" 11/10.

9. Brown Paper Bag

Okay, Offset. He ate the beginning of that. Takeoff was smooth. The beat bumps hard as fuck for sure. This is kinda one of my favorites. I had to listen to a couple of times to really like it. 9/10.

10. Deadz (feat. 2 Chainz)

2 CHAAAAAINZ! I wanted a more fire bar from 2 Chainz. He still ate it. Quavo ate that. It was insane. He for real ate that. "You niggas in trouble" I think Quavo saved this song. It's still live, but Quavo bodied, this song. 8/10.

11. All Ass

I could see this in a strip club. It low-key makes me want to start throwing some myself. I think I am comparing this to Freak No More by them and it's like I wanted more ratchet in their ass based songs. The more they play the chorus, the catchier it gets. "BEAT THE POT" 10/10.

12. Kelly Price (feat. Travi$ Scott)

At first, this song and the auto tune had to go, but after listening to it like 3 times, straight fire. I like how it seems like everyone messed with some type of the auto tune. He didn't even sound like himself. KELLY PRICE. It's just crazy catchy. Everyone legit killed their verse. There wasn't one verse I didn't like. 11/10.

13. Out Yo Way

This was definitely a nice way to end the album. The beat is just nice after all of this. I think it tied the whole album together by having everyone kill their bars and a nice catchy chorus that will be stuck in your head all day. 10/10.

If you haven't listened to this album, you are for real sleep on it. Migos delivered exactly what we all wanted. A fire album from top to bottom. I think this deserves a Grammy or at least some type of award. I wasn't expecting the Gucci and Travi$ feature, but I am happy it happened. I just can't get over this.

"DO IT FOR THE CULTURE"

XOXO,

Audsome_