Midnight cruises in corn fields or cities are a time to just let loose and self-reflect. This is the playlist I live by:
1. Closing Time by Semisonic
This song is a great song to wind down with and jam out at the same time.
2. The Night is Still Young by Nicki Minaj
This song pumps you up and reminds you that you are still young to be free and wild.
3. Sweet Disposition by Temper Trap
This is the best feel good song of the decade. The Temper Trap creates an incredible life story that's not just about love, but about growing up.
4. We Are the Champions by Queen
There is no better song to feel like you live on top of the world and the world is your kingdom.
5. Twist and Shout by The Beatles
No song gets you more excited and in the mood to definitely twist and shout.