The Quarrelsome Quarantine

The Quarrelsome Quarantine

This is a quarantine survival guide to get you through this rough time.

53
The Quarrelsome Quarantine
Photo by Tim Mossholder from Pexels

Okay, I will admit this quarantine/stay-at-home/lock-down mess is quite the buzz kill. From staring at the same four walls, to maintaining your cool among your family members that you're stuck inside with, and to those (like me) who are stuck alone and your stuffed animals have become great conversationalist. Here is my quick survival guide to you!

Get in touch with your creative side! Pinterest is a great place to start brainstorming ideas for you to try out that you otherwise wouldn't have the time to try or wouldn't take the time to try out. Easy D.I.Y.'s, abstract paintings, and knick-knacks you'll want to hold on to forever are just some of the things that could come from this quarantine.

Get in touch with your inner chef! I, for one, am constantly running into yummy-looking recipes on Facebook that I always end up sharing or saving to my profile and then NEVER actually get around to trying it out. Here's your chance! From interesting new desserts, mouth-watering new dinners, and future kitchen disasters waiting to happen.

Don't just sit around! Unless you're one of those people who find peace in the silence of your own head (then go for it), sitting there with your own thoughts is never a good idea. Don't let the situation get you down in the dumps and try your best to get up and find something to do. Make new friends online! Whether it be on forums, video games, or social media platforms where you have things in common to talk about (always remembering to stay safe).

Whatever you choose to do to keep yourself sane in this quarantine/lock-down/stay-at-home mess, make it worth while! Do things that you'll be able to look back on this point in history and laugh and recall good memories from.

So you chat it up with your stuffed animals, make a mess of your kitchen, and accidentally get paint stained into your favorite pair of jeans. Life is short and it is what you make it.

From Your Site Articles