9 Michael Scott Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day

Scranton! What?

56

There is no man better with words than Michael Scott. "The Office" legend can put a smile on anyone's face and here are some of his best quotes to help you get through a tough day.

1. “No, I’m not going to tell them about the downsizing. If a patient has cancer, you don’t tell them.”  Season 1: Pilot

2.  “I’m not superstitious ​but I am a little stitous.”  Season 4: Fun Run

3. “I say dance, they say ‘How High?’” Season 6: St. Patrikcks Day

4. “Tell him to call me ASAP as possible.” Season 5: New Boss

5. “Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice, strike three.” Season 3: Traveling Salesman

6. “Friends joke with one another. ‘Hey, you’re poor.’ ‘Hey, your momma’s dead.’ That’s what friends do.” Season 4: The Deposition

7. “I would not miss it for the world. But if something else came up I would definitely not go.” Season 2: Email Surveillance