14 Michael Scott Quotes That Perfectly Describe The End Of The Spring Semester

"I am going to make this way harder than it needs to be."

5640
Her Campus

I don't think there is any television show character that college student can relate to better than Michael Scott. He's not in college, yet his everyday struggles can be closely related to those of the last semester college kid who is just trying to finish as strong as possible. With no motivation to be productive and the attention span of a rock, Michael Scott has composed some of the world's best and most relatable quotes. Here are some Michael Scott quotes to bring a little humor to the dreadful, dragging end of the spring semester.

1. Trying to finish out the year strong:

"The only time I set the bar low is for limbo."

2. When you realize there is no pulling that grade up to an A:

"I am dead inside."

3. Struggling on your final research paper:

"Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going."

4. When your friends try to tempt you to go to a party instead of studying for finals:

"Do you think that doing alcohol is cool?"

5. Self-motivation to be productive:

"'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take'-Wayne Gretzky'-Micheal Scott"

6. When you jam hardcore while not studying:

"I am Beyoncé, always."

7. After running out of meals points and having $3 in your bank account, you take a look in your freezer and think:

"It's never too early for ice cream."

8. When you have no money, no meals points, and too many student loans:

"I Declare... Bankruptcy."

9. Getting your exam grades back and there wasn't a high enough scale:

"Everyone deserves a second, second chance."

10. Going into all of your finals:

"I understand nothing."

11. Procrastinating until the last second on homework:

12. When the professor says the exam is cumulative:

"I am not to be truffled with."

13. When you're allowed to have a one-sided note card cheat sheet:

"You have no idea how high I can fly."

14. The best resource for writing a paper about a topic you don't understand:

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about every subject so you know you are getting the best possible information."