A Message To Heaven

A Message To Heaven

From someone who misses you every day.

514
A Message To Heaven
Huffington Post

Dear Lord, please watch over our loved ones in heaven. Take care of them as they once took care of us. Let them know that the world down here is lonely without them and that we miss them more and more every day. Although we know they are in no more pain and no longer suffering, we are in despair. As you are up there watching over us, we wish you were here with us to see all of our life's events and to walk by our side. We know that God had a plan for you to watch over us, but oh, how we miss you.

Every day we press ourselves with all the memories. We think of all the ups and downs, the smiles, laughs, and love. We know all the memories we shared and time we had together will never be enough. Some days, we smile at the memories, and on others, the tears because there will be no more. As we relive them in our heads, we are grateful for the precious time we had with you. Our lives are not going to be the same without you and that breaks our hearts. Our whole lives, you have been there for everything - the birthdays, Christmases, graduations, and everything else. How are we supposed to do all of them without you? They will never be the same.

The days pass, but the pain is still there, as if it will never go away. They say that time heals all wounds, but I do not believe that. It still hurts just as badly as the day you left. It hurts so badly, sometimes we find ourselves asking God why this had to happen to you, and to us, now. Why was it your time to go so soon? We just weren't ready to let you go yet. Sometimes while questioning this, we just need take a step back and realize that God had a greater plan for you up there with him. As much as it pains us for you to leave, we know how wonderful of a place you're in with no suffering, just everlasting joy. As you are walking down the streets of gold, we know that you are with us always.

We just want to thank you because we could not be the person we have become without you. You taught us to be kind and to treat people with a kindness that could not be forgotten.Your love was never ending. Every person you encountered in your life mattered and you greeted each with a warming smile. That will never be forgotten, as it lives on through all the people you touched throughout your life. Thank you for everything you have blessed us with on earth and in heaven. As you are guiding us through our life, just know you have had a great impact on us. We love you. We miss you. We will see you soon.

Sincerely,

Someone who misses you greatly.