Mental Pain Sucks More Than The New Star Wars Movie
Health Wellness

Mental Pain Sucks More Than Anything, But There's A Way To Integrate Happiness Back Into Your Life

You would never think mental pain would be worse than the new Star Wars, now would you?

58

Pain. That familiar word is everywhere: in your body, your heart, your brain and your active life in general. In the grand public, we mainly picture about bodily pain and its effect on our lives, but have you constantly thought about the mental pain? The pain found in our hearts is inevitable; it cannot be let go easily. It's always hidden somewhere in the deep abyss of our hearts waiting to be forgotten, but it won't because it's stitched into our hearts.

Not one person undergoes the aforesaid pain as the person next to them.

It may sound similar when you talk about it with someone, but the reason and consequence can be vastly different. One person may have had their heart broken, and that is why they are in pain. Another might be suffering from a bad school day or workday. It can be from a traumatic event from the past or maybe from their childhood or prior adult years; whatever it is, it's there. It's going to be there from the moment you wake up to the moment you shut your eyes.

The one fundamental problem is how to voluntarily cooperate with the pain. The more we allow it to linger in us, the more we suffer mentally and physically. You might inevitably encounter increased stress from our ordinary activities, and typically depending on the pain you may start to consume less which inadvertently contributes to health complications. We don't desire these things hurting our well-being, but it can't be helped when the mental suffering is there eating our consciousness out.

I've inevitably gone through mental suffering and pain that was eating my consciousness alive. I never asked for it, but it happened, and I regret not initiating any sudden action against it. The purpose of this is to alarm you, to advise you, to encourage you to take action and cope with it.

I may not be a board trained psychologist, but I am human. Being human versus a board certified psychologist contains only one difference: one is trained professional to handle these situations without undergoing pain, and the other is your ordinary human being who has gone through immense pain.

Although there is no viable solution to prematurely terminate suffering and pain for good in all of us, there is one solution I can give to everyone who is: discover something that makes you happy. There is bound to be some lifelong hobby, kind person, hilarious video, inspiring song, influential book or something that would instantly make you happy, even in the slightest form.

When you find that happiness, make it part of your ordinary life. Make it part of a habit where you talk to that significant person or continue that new hobby of yours. That will be integrated into your life, and you'll never forget it, but you will forget your pain.